[distcc] distcc 2.9 released

Alexandre Oliva oliva at lsd.ic.unicamp.br
Mon Jul 28 00:31:08 GMT 2003

On Jul 21, 2003, Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com> wrote:

> 	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/distcc/distcc.spec

I was going to take the opportunity of building 2.9 to add some
improvements to my packages to make them contributable to Fedora
(www.fedora.us), and then later into the Red Hat Linux Project, but
then I found everything I wanted to improve was already there in your
package, so I'm going to stop duplicating your work, and recommend
your builds instead, if you don't mind.

It would be nice if you were interested in getting involved with
Fedora and/or RHLP, maintaining distcc there.  Are you interested?