[distcc] --with-included-docs flag for configure script

Frerich Raabe frerich.raabe at gmx.de
Mon Jun 23 20:20:55 GMT 2003

On Monday 23 June 2003 18:01, Frerich Raabe wrote:
> would it be possible to add a --with-included-docs flag for distcc's
> configure script which makes it install the HTML documentation as shipped
> in the tarball, opposing to rebuilding everything using linuxdoc? I can't
> ship a patch which does that right now (I'm not at home), but it would be
> most excellent if somebody (actually, one particular person :-) could sneak
> that in before the 2.7.1 release.

...and here is a patch which hopefully properly implements the described
behaviour. Now one can either pass --with-included-docs to the configure
script, or have it try whether it can find linuxdoc and possibly fall back to
using the pre-generated documentation files.

I'm not entirely sure whether this works properly since I do not have linuxdoc
installed (this is a FreeBSD system), but  having this in the next release
would be most excellent.

- Frerich

--
"Irgendwie haben die Leute das mit der Meinungsfreiheit falsch verstanden,
man darf eine Meinung haben, man muss nicht. Wenn man keine Ahnung hat,