[distcc] Re: Distcc & GDB (fix)

Thomas Walker Thomas.Walker at morganstanley.com
Tue May 13 15:09:33 GMT 2003

btw- I noticed last night that the sunpro compiler (6.2), Intel compiler
(7.1), and MIPSpro (7.3.1.2m) all behave like this as well.  Can anyone
think of a good reason why anyone would want this?  This likely does not
bode well for getting this changed in gcc...

--
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender
does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.