[distcc] Re: Distcc & GDB (fix)

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Mon May 12 01:49:10 GMT 2003

I suppose one really useful thing Thomas might do as a Red Hat
customer is point out "hey, there really is this bug in gcc, and it's
hurting us, and we'd like you to get it fixed."  That sounds like the
pay-for-priority free software support model working well.

I would hope no one would deny it's a bug, or that there are tolerably
clean ways to get it fixed.

Is there a Red Hat bug number for it yet?  Thomas, perhaps you'd like
to open one (if you want), pointing to the gcc-patches discussion.