[distcc] distcc+ICC, 0 size object returned

Cristian Tibirna ctibirna at giref.ulaval.ca
Mon Apr 14 14:21:15 GMT 2003

Hello

I try again with this question (I asked it a few weeks ago), as I just redone
my tests with distcc-2.0.1 and ICC-7.1 on rh7.3.

On this configuration, gcc (2.96, 3.2.1 etc.) work perfectly. But ICC produces
empty object files upon return to the main node. Distcc doesn't issue any
error at the time of object compiling, but of course, trying to link the
empty objects fails.

Is there a FAQ I missed or something I should look upon, to fix this?

Thanks.

--
Cristian Tibirna				(1-418-) 656-2131 / 4340
  Laval University - Quebec, CAN ... http://www.giref.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna
  Research profesional at GIREF ... ctibirna at giref.ulaval.ca
  PhD Student - Chemical Engng ... tibirna at gch.ulaval.ca