[cifs-protocol] RE: SMB_COM_TRANSACTION_SECONDARY wct wrong for TRANS2

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Thu Sep 11 17:29:52 GMT 2008

Sebastian,

This draft expired about ten years ago.  The IETF is not really in the loop
and longer.  It is currently part of Microsoft's documentation set
(referenced as [CIFS]), but will be replaced.

In fact, I'm the person rewriting the CIFS docs for Microsoft, and I have
noted Volker's bug report.

Thanks, Volker.  :)

Chris -)-----