[cifs-protocol] RE: SMB_COM_TRANSACTION_SECONDARY wct wrong for TRANS2

Sebastian Canevari Sebastian.Canevari at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 11 17:17:01 GMT 2008

Hi Volker,

If you need to request a change in the draft, the best way to request a change would be at:

Active IETF Working Groups
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/wg-dir.html
If you find errors, please notify ietf-web at ietf.org.

However, I did forward the request (after verifying it) to our product group so they can take it under consideration when writing the CIFS doc.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Sebastian Canevari
Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
7100 N Hwy 161, Irving, TX - 75039
"Las Colinas - LC2"
Tel: +1 469 775 7849
e-mail: sebastc at microsoft.com