[cifs-protocol] RE: Other types of Kerberos messages on SamLogon Generic

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 3 09:44:11 GMT 2008

Good morning Andrew. Thank you for your question! I have created a new case for this (info below); one of my colleagues will take ownership of this and contact you soon.

SRX080903600015 [MS-APDS] 2.2.2.1 valid Kerberos message types

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE / Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200
CELL: +1(704) 661-5438