[Pfif] [cifs-protocol] Clarify AEAD behaviour for GSSAPI with AES

Hongwei Sun hongweis at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 17 22:00:07 GMT 2008

Andrew,

  We finished adding an example for GSS_WrapEx with AES128-CTS-HMAC-SHA1-96 in [MS-KILE]. The attached PDF document is the newly added section(4.3) of the [MS-KILE] document.

  We really appreciate your suggestion.   Please let us know if you have further questions regarding this subject.

Thanks

Hongwei  Sun - Sr. Support Escalation Engineer
DSC Protocol  Team, Microsoft
hongweis at microsoft.com
Tel:  469-7757027 x 57027