[ccache] Urbanthredz.com underground clothing

Urbanthredz.com do_not_reply_here at urbanthredz.com
Mon Nov 22 05:07:15 GMT 2004

Hello to you!!

If your looking for some new clothes and dont like the normal run of the mill commercial gear, drop into Urbanthredz.com!!

We have underground clothing at very good prices. From hiphop and graff gear to rave and skate clothing.
All of our prices include quick FREE delivery anywhere within Australia and if your from overseas, we can arrange cheap delivery easily.
Feel free to add your email address to the mailing list for updates on new labels and new gear as it arrives!!

Hope to see you on the site in the future,
from the Urbanthredz.com crew

http://www.urbanthredz.com

This email address has not been added to a mailing list. It has not been bought and it will not be sold.
You will not receive anymore communication from Urbanthredz.com after this email UNLESS you join the mailing list on the website.