I have question for wireless tools(ap scanning)

Jesus Molina chus at jesusmolina.com
Fri Jun 13 21:20:40 EST 2003

What wireless cards are you using? The Ap scanning uses information
provided by the wireless card firmware. If the wireless card firmware
does
not provide the signal level (or the driver you are using does not read
right the information provided) this could happen
SO check what driver/wireless cards you are using for both machines
Hope that helps,

Jesus