[Samba] How to access shares via HTTP (apache2)

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Sat Jan 2 03:40:01 MST 2010

Hello,
as from windows vista on web dav support from microsoft ist no more than before.
But if you do not miss the drag and drop thing and so on with your users. Try this (Linux):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/davenport
or:
http://www.simple-groupware.de/cms/WebDAV
or their special package (supports dfs!!!):
http://www.simple-groupware.de/cms/WebDisk/IntegraTUMWebDisk

But in all cases your firewall need to be configured

Greetings
Daniel