Is there any way to get Postfix to authenticate users against samba server?

Gerald Drouillard gDrouillard at BryantInformation.com
Fri Dec 29 23:26:30 GMT 2000

I am looking for a way to synchronize user accounts and passwords between
the NT domain server and the postfix/samba(BDC) server.  I would like any
accounts created in NT to be automatically accepted as email accounts for
the postfix server.  I guess I would also need a way to automatically create
the user's home directory for postfix to put the mail in?

I am currently running samba 2.0.7 on mandrake 7.2.  The PDC is a NT 4.0
SP6a.  Most the clients (currently around 35) are win95/98 with 1 NT4
workstation, 1 Win2k.

Any help is appreciated.
Regards
Gerald Drouillard