回复: CTDB and per record persistency

陈 方进 sharingfun520 at outlook.com
Wed Jan 3 07:28:58 UTC 2024

Hello, martin.
The file copying scenario  involves a cluster built using CTDB, with two machines sharing a common public IP.
When you copy files to the shared directory and the node with the public IP experiences a failure with subsequent failover, the file copying process continues seamlessly without any error displayed on the Windows system.
Do you have any means to ensure that file copying can proceed normally even during transparent failover events?
Best wish!