Samba 4.20.0rc2 fails to support "--with-includelibs" or build Heimdall Kerberos

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 13:41:29 UTC 2024

It's a *veru good* red herring! It helped show me where the dang shark
was gobbling all the little fishies. Namely the latest samba.spec from
the Fedora published SRPM for samba delete the heimdal directory, "to
ensure the use of gnutls".

Bad Red Hat! No biscuit!

It's compiling successfully now. though it still requires tuning for
slightly different files in the RPM. Thank you for the pointer..