The current progress of transparent failover features

Ralph Boehme slow at samba.org
Thu Sep 7 13:25:52 UTC 2023

On 9/7/23 12:06, 陈 方进 via samba-technical wrote:
> I want to know the current development progress of transparent
> failover features. Where can I get related resources?

https://git.samba.org/?p=slow/samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/ph-tests

I was working on this in my spare time. It was a working prototype back
in 2019, a rebase on top of current master will be a serious effort in
its own right. And subsequently there's still a *lot* to do to make this
production ready.

Cheers!
-slow

--
Meet us at Storage Developer Conference (SDC)
On 18th to 21st September 2023 in Fremont, CA

Meet us at the conference storage2day 2023!
26th & 27th September, in Frankfurt am Main
Event on Storage Networks & Data Management
Find more info at https://samba.plus/events

Ralph Boehme, Samba Team                      https://samba.org/
SerNet Samba Team Lead                     https://sernet.de/en/
SAMBA+ Samba packages                        https://samba.plus/