Authentication Policies and Silos

Mikhail Kupchuk mkupchuk at inno.tech
Sun Oct 8 19:25:31 UTC 2023

Hello, Samba developers!

Our team and our client are intrested in implementation of Authentication Policies, Authentication Silos and the rest of "using claims for access control decisions".
In 4.19 release notes you wrote "we continue to develop these features" and I see more and more new commits related to this functionality. Therefore, I conclude that these features are in quite active ongoing development.

1) Do you have some time-plans for releasing them?
2) We have a development team and could take part in development of these features. Maybe we could sync and cooperate somehow in implementing to release it faster?

Best wishes,
Michael.