[[FOSDEM] [CfP] Identity and Access Management devroom at FOSDEM 2024]

Alexander Bokovoy ab at samba.org
Thu Nov 9 14:24:19 UTC 2023

Hi,

like in 2018, we'll have Identity and Access Management devroom at
FOSDEM in 2024. Attached is the annoucement of the call for proposals. In
2018 Samba-related talks were very well attended: people queued outside
in advance for a chance to get to Volker's talk, for example!

I think there are enough interesting developments around identity management in
Samba world that would be worth presenting.

Please consider submitting a talk proposal if you are able to attend
FOSDEM! Deadline is December 1st, 2023.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy