[Release Planning 4.19] Samba 4.19.0rc1

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 21:59:46 UTC 2023

On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 8:29 AM Jule Anger via samba-technical
<samba-technical at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Samba 4.19.0rc1 is scheduled for Friday, July 28 2023.

I've taken a shot at bringing this over to Amazon Linux 2023, along
with my RHEL 8 and 9 tools over at
https://github.com/nkadel/samba4repo/ . Unfortunately, the bits of
missing dependency get out of hand *really* fast. so I'm going to have
to set it aside until and unless Amazon decides to port a *lot* more
of the Fedora release they branched from. It's not the first time I've
run into the problem. If anyone else wants to take a shot, I'm happy
to post my notes.