Name Change for Samba4? [Re: What is blocking a Samba4 Tech Preview?]

Fri Dec 23 09:02:08 GMT 2005

On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 07:38:55PM +1100, tridge at samba.org wrote:
> I don't think that the inclusion/exclusion of the 'valid users' is a
> good criterion for choosing a package name either :-)

I just wanted to point out a different metric about the user-visible changes.
Lines of code is one, number of changed, added or removed parameters is
another. And 'valid users' is just a quite prominent example I think.

Volker