svn commit: samba r12344 - in trunk/source/nsswitch: .

Mon Dec 19 12:23:11 GMT 2005

On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 01:00:49PM +0100, Guenther Deschner wrote:
> Looks very nice, I don't like the increasing size of winbindd_reponse
> neither, it was just the fastest way to make things works for me.
>
> Wouldn't the pack_buf allow to put both (info3 & AFS token) into the
> response? This would be the best, IMHO.

Hmmmmm. Optional fields? ASN.1? NDR? :-)

What about two blobs appended with pack_buf, the first one always the info3,
the second one always the afs token. If the blobs have zero length, nothing is
provided, but there's always two of them. This allows further expansion.

Volker