svn commit: samba r12344 - in trunk/source/nsswitch: .

Guenther Deschner gd at samba.org
Mon Dec 19 12:00:49 GMT 2005

Hi Volker,

On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 07:12:21AM +0100, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 03:37:37AM +0000, gd at samba.org wrote:
> > Add info3 as text to the winbindd_response (the flag to set this in a
> > request was already there), the info3 is not complete (sessionkeys and
> > group sids missing), this might be removed again later on.
>
> No, I haven't read all your night shift commits.... But I'd like to comment on
> this one: This adds quite a bit to the basic footprint of winbind requests. If
> it's possible I would rather like to shrink instead of increase that. Attached
> find a (IMO) more reasonable implementation of pack_buf. Would it be possible
> to put this into the extended response? We have to agree on the info3 vs AFS
> token, but this should be doable.

Looks very nice, I don't like the increasing size of winbindd_reponse
neither, it was just the fastest way to make things works for me.

Wouldn't the pack_buf allow to put both (info3 & AFS token) into the
response? This would be the best, IMHO.

Guenther

--
Günther Deschner                    GPG-ID: 8EE11688
Novell / SUSE LINUX                       gd at suse.de
Samba Team                              gd at samba.org