ld failure (was Re: no subject)

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 13 17:01:12 GMT 2005

   That looks like an older Solaris system with a custom
build of samba and a bad link line.

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest