usershare acl parser?

Sun Dec 11 08:26:07 GMT 2005

On Sat, Dec 10, 2005 at 02:12:51PM -0800, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> Probably not. This isn't a full ACL parser, it's a parser
> for share ACLs. The only 3 acls permitted are SID:R, SID:F, SID,D
> which stand for read-only for this SID, read-write for this SID,
> and deny this SID. I don't need anything so complex for share
> control.

Not being the one who does the code it is easy to make irrelevant comments...
But more than only having a subset available I see the "standard format"
argument. This could for example be extended to have a text-mode unix tool for
share_info.tdb and the printer secdescs, a thing that is really missing now
from my point of view.

Volker