Apple OS X SMB issues across VPN

Dan Tappin dan at orourke.ca
Wed Dec 7 18:57:48 GMT 2005

Hmmm...  well the same path is between the systems (i.e. the
sonicwalls and ISP etc).  I tried my Powerbook with similar results
so I will rule our a bad NIC for now but that is something I might
try as the Xserve has dual NICS.

I had a suggestion from sonicwall (MTU=1404).  I have set-this and am
waiting on feedback from my users.

Thanks again,

Dan T