proposition of further changes in dcerpc code

Mon Dec 5 21:05:49 GMT 2005

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 07:45:36PM +0100, Rafal Szczesniak wrote:
> 1) Because it's uniform with the rest of composite functions - I kind of
>    used to structure interface here... (yes, I know there's no in/out
>    substructures, but it's probably going to be)

Hmm. Looking at the newer composite functions it's not so popular anymore to
create structures. But this is really a matter of taste, up to a certain number
of parameters I find it a lot more convenient to call a function with
parameters.

Volker