proposition of further changes in dcerpc code

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at samba.org
Mon Dec 5 18:45:36 GMT 2005

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 04:58:03PM +0100, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 04:51:01PM +0100, Rafal Szczesniak wrote:
> > > I have some comments...
> >
> > Great!
>
> One comment from my side: Why the parameter structure? Why don't you hand all
> the parameters to the _send function?

1) Because it's uniform with the rest of composite functions - I kind of
   used to structure interface here... (yes, I know there's no in/out
   substructures, but it's probably going to be)
2) Because it's easier to write a code (script/something) that handles
   it automatically. For instance, there were attempts to autogenerate
   parts of ejs code - if some functions are called similiar way, it is
   less painful to deal with them.

cheers,
--
Rafal Szczesniak