Apple OS X SMB issues across VPN

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Mon Dec 5 13:42:51 GMT 2005

   Just a status: looking at these in ethereal and snoop shows
a distinct sloth pattern, probably a three-toed (;-))
I've not drilled down further as yet...

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest