Need help, Kernel panic: "Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"

Douglas K. Fejer doug at dougfejer.com
Sat Jul 28 16:40:28 GMT 2007

David,

The message I am getting is Kernel panic: Aiee killing kernel interrupt
handler! Interrupt handler not synching.

I have a personal webserver. I use it to put a personal homepage on the web.
www.douglasfejer.com

A friend built the server for me 5 years ago with Red Hat Linux. It has
worked perfectly for 5 years. Now it crashes about every other day.

Any suggestions? (Keep in mind, all I know how to do with this server is how
to ftp webpages to it.)

Regards,

Doug Fejer

Douglas K. Fejer, CPA