Where do I look for 802.11 back-to-back links?

Stephen Jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Sat Feb 4 22:09:38 GMT 2006

Brian,

Thanks for your reply.  It's nice and clear & simple.  I had looked at
air-stream, thanks for the pointer.

It leaves me a little mystified - how do the access points talk to one
another??  What choice of Access Points do I have?

I'm presuming that 802.11 is like many other comms devices (eg modems
DCE/DTE) - in that ends are not symetric.  For two DTE's to talk, you need
a crossover cable - ditto for 802's 100 base-T.  This 'base station/other'
problem is what I don't know how to solve.

TIA
steve