Where do I look for 802.11 back-to-back links?

bsewart at iprimus.com.au bsewart at iprimus.com.au
Sat Feb 4 12:31:22 GMT 2006

Hi,

Whats the distance between the 2 locations you want to link with wireless?

You could do this with the following at each end:

1x Access point in waterproof enclosure
1x power over ethernet cable(custom made for the correct length)
1x pigtail (cable between antenna and access point
1x antenna (type depending on location particulars, but almost certainly
directional)

There are plenty of options relying on your personal budget, location particulars,
preference etc.

you could browse our community wireless network groups page at www.air-stream.org.

I can supply you the materials, postage is usually under $25.

If there is anything particular you would like to know, just ask... I'll
never knock back a good wireless conversation  ;)

Regards,

Brian

http://www.smartwave-wireless.com