DWL900AP+ H/W C2 F/W 3.02 heat problem

Kanyaraj Babu Kanyaraj.Babu at uwifi.com
Fri Feb 20 20:18:52 GMT 2004

Nice one James. Too bad D-link tech support couldn't think of it. I came
to the overheat conclusion because I compared the DWL900AP+ with my old
DWL900AP which power cycles correctly in seconds. For the DWL900AP+ the
time to discharge is definitely more than a couple of minutes but hey,
if that is the design, I can live with it!

~Kan