PCI wireless cards

Philip Heron dragonsfire at lineone.net
Sun May 4 21:35:12 EST 2003

Hiya all!

I've been trying to get a PCI->PCMCIA adapter going for the past few
days, not having much luck! The motherboard (PC-Chips with a Cyrix CPU,
icky stuff) isn't playing nice with the IRQ's. The adapter is detected,
but the orinico driver isn't getting an interrupt, seems to be a fairly
common problem from what I've read.

Soo, I'm about to give up on this idea. I can't find any source for ISA
adapters in my area and I'm wondering if the PCI wireless cards have
similar IRQ problems under Linux? Anyone had any experience with this?

Later!
--
Philip Heron <dragonsfire at lineone.net>