Conceptronic 11IDT with driver orinoco_cs and hostap

Florentino Perez fernan_cs at yahoo.es
Sat Mar 8 04:49:33 EST 2003

I have two questions

- I have Red Hat 7.2 with kernel 2.4.7-10 and a
Conceptronic wireless card. When i use the driver
orinoco_cs, linux detect the card in managed mode.
When i try to change to Ad-Hoc mode (iwconfig eth0
mode Ad-Hoc) i get an error message. Do you know some
idea about it??

- I also try to configure the card with the hostap
driver, but i can not detect the card. I not sure if
i´m doing something wrong. Basically, i have installed
the hostap_cs after i compiled it. After that, i
changed the file /etc/pcmcia/config.opts. When i
restart the pcmcia card (/etc/rc.d/init0/pcmcia
restart), it doesn´t happen.

Someone could explain me how to install this driver??

Thanks