Newbie after information

Jason Hecker jhecker at www.wireless.org.au
Tue Jun 17 15:05:27 EST 2003

Hi,

I have installed two DWL-900AP+'s for a 600m bridge connection between two
office buildings.  They fly along so long as you have a good clean line of
sight between the two antenna endpoints.

Typically what you will need for such a link are 2 each of the following:

DWL-900AP+
20dB grid antenna
10m of LMR-400 cable with appropriate Nconnectors on each end
DLink Reverse SMA to N connector pigtail

The last item adapts the odd connector on the back to the common N type.

An example for where you can get all these items from is www.x.net.au but
many other places will sell these items.

--
Cheers,
jASON