Newbie after information

Nikolas Geyer n.geyer at infinite.net.au
Tue Jun 17 14:58:49 EST 2003

Hi all,

Im new to this whole wireless lan thing, and am looking for information on
the whole subject. Basically I am looking to setup a wireless access point
in Calwell (I live on top of a hill) to connect to from
calwell/richardson/isabella plains. I have seen the DLink DWL-900AP+, but
can an external antenna be plugged into this unit to increase range etc?
After I have finished all the testing, its quite possible it can then be
donated to Freenet and connect to the Monash point?

Any URL's or information from anyone on this subject would be most
appreciated.

Regards,
Nikolas Geyer.

--
Nikolas Geyer
Systems Administration

13 Wiluna Street
Fyshwick ACT 2609

http://www.infinite.net.au/

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message may contain privileged and confidential
information intended only for the above named addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use,
distribution or reproduction of this message or any part thereof is
prohibited. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Infinite Networks.

366090