Urgent >> Aironet 350 pci card on LInux

Joel joelsolanki at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 22:01:31 EST 2003

Dear James

I changed my configuration.

I m just doing

iwconfig eth2 mode Managed
iwconfig eth2 essid d2vwireless

thats it.
it starts working.
but after atleast 3 hrs it got disconnected from ap
it is not pinging the ap's ip address.

but after 15 to 20 mins it starts pinging..
dont know what the case it is..
has any one experienced this type of problem bfore?

any suggesstions or advice..
thanks,
Joel

http://www.math.ucla.edu/computing/user_support/hardware/wiresetup.html