Wireless 'firewall' needed

Matthew G Brown Matt at brh.co.nz
Fri Jan 31 10:08:53 EST 2003

Hi Daniel .

For a good cheap solution for ethernet/ethernet firewall with RA Logging look at the SMC firewall 7004 . It does 1-1 NAT and has almost unlimited port & static routes. $49 USD www.pricewatch.com ( may be cheaper ) . You can even DHCP via MAC address and it has full SOCKs and radius support.

 Best Regards

Matthew G Brown
Chief Executive
B & R Holdings Limited