Wireless 'firewall' needed

Daniel Curry dcurry at cariocas.com
Fri Jan 31 10:05:14 EST 2003

Hello Everyone!

Well the time ahs finally come.  I have all the permissions to put my
External Omni antenna up on the house I am renting.  My only concern is
a matter of keeping other people OUT of my network at home.  Does anyone
have any suggestions on an easy to implement 'server' to log users
(would like to require at least a valid e-mail address), that either
authenticates to a remote server (maybe a community authentication
server?) or locally,  and has the ability to restrict bandwidth usage?

I must admit I have not researched this much, and thought I would start
here, looking for suggestions.

Thanks

Daniel Curry
dcurry at cariocas.com