Linux drivers for D-Link TI ACX100 based devices

Dave Dean davedean at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 22 22:08:13 EST 2003

Also, as steve says, the "official" release date is in March, but the basic drivers are out, they
are listed on the mobilix website .. let me check:

"
Linux drivers for D-link 520+, 650+ and other GL2422 compatible (based on TI ACX100 chipset) are to
be found at this url:
http://www.eusso.com/Model2/GL2422-VP/GL2422-VP.htm
"
(from: http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?copy=D-Link%20DWL-650%2B)