AW: dns-lookup problem on eth1

Zuern, Frank Frank.Zuern at sud-chemie.com
Thu Apr 17 17:52:14 EST 2003

Hi, to clarify my network

one router 192.168.1.1
one Access Point 192.168.1.11
both NIC's get the information from the same point.
NIC's get 192.168.1.13 and 192.168.1.14 depending on the order, they where plugged in

So, after my opinion nothing wrong with the network setup
If I deactivate my internal NIC(wired) and configure WLAN as eth0 everything works perfectly.

But I want to keep both of them configured, only switching the assigning of the default gateway from eth0 to eth1 if WLAN is plugged in