dns-lookup problem on eth1

Zuern, Frank Frank.Zuern at sud-chemie.com
Wed Apr 16 22:04:08 EST 2003

Johan Almqvist johan-radiolan at almqvist.net Wed Apr 16 13:47:34 GMT 2003
> You can only have one default route at any one time!?
>
>Some SuSe geek can probably tell you how to bind the default route to eth1
>instead of eth0.

That's exactly my problem; it must be able to make it work transparent, because I am not intending to use both adapters at the same time, but I want to work in several WLAN Environments, using dhcp.

I can remove the internal card from the configuration,  and assign eth0 to the WiFi; that's how I got it to work,  but that is not what I am looking for in the long term.

Any improvements would be appreciated