AP scanning using Spectrum24 CF

Moustafa A. Youssef moustafa at cs.umd.edu
Sat Oct 12 08:03:25 EST 2002

Hi,
	The problem is that the driver assumes that, for scanning
purposes, any firmware that's not Agere is Intersil. Adding a new
structure for the Symbol firmware should solve the problem. I worked this
out with Jesus and it works fine.
	I still need to test it on other Symbol-based cards. I don't have
any available now so I'll make the patch available and please send me your
test results on Symbol cards.

Best,
	Moustafa