how many clients connect to ap at once?

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Fri Nov 8 07:14:28 EST 2002

This brings up another interesting question...

How many clients can connect to an access point period. I believe that
they have done some tests at Dartmouth College in the USA on this and
found that the number was quite high with some access points. I have
this thought in the back of my mind that they may not be too high for
the cheaper units - and that this is one area where higher price gives
more... As for numbers I am not quite sure

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au