Access Point on Redhat 7.3 using aironet 350 pci card

Joel joelsolanki at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 18:38:08 EST 2002

Hello friends,
For some days I m trying to make Access point on
Redhat linux 7.3 using aironet 350 series pci card.
But I guess aironet 350 series pci card dont support
Access point mode.
I already have my office 5 office connected in point
to point link(adhoc)on redhat linux 7.3 But now my
boss wants them to be in access point mode.
So can any body tell me how can i make a Access point
on Redhat linux 7.3 using Cisco Aironet 350 series pci
card.

Waiting for your kind reply.
Thanks in advance,

Joel n.Solanki