Wireless networks in the Caribbean

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Thu May 30 17:32:51 EST 2002

Hi,

I have just attended the CeBit show in Sydney Australia, and was at the
Kathrein stand, who make some wireless equipment for telecommunications
and satellite.

One of the people who had attended their stand enquired if there was any
wireless networks running in the Caribbean. Aparently they were from a
church group there.

Are there any community wireless networks groups in the Caribbean, and
are they able to help these people?

Unfortunately I don't yet have their details, but would like ot help if
I can.

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----