Intel 2011 and orinoco_cs

Jasmeet S. Sidhu jsidhu at jatt.net
Wed May 8 12:58:33 EST 2002

Hi,

I have had no luck with the orinoco drivers.  You are correct, Spectrum24
drivers are not supported by Airsnort.  I have found no documentation
regarding this anywhere on the net and have come to a dead end.  The only
thing left to do now is to try and hack the orinoco drivers to use some of
the code from the Spectrum24 drivers.  Ive been busy and havnt had the
time to keep up on this.  Have you found anything yet?
P.S. I dont think that the spectrum drivers work if u have updated your
card to the latest bios from Intel.
-Jasmeet Sidhu

--
Jasmeet Sidhu