help needed getting Symbol Spectrum24 driver going on Zaurus Z5000D

Harry Saal Harry at saal.org
Wed May 1 19:47:34 EST 2002

I have the developers model of the Zaurus 5000. I am trying to get the
drivers going for the Symbol  Spectrum24 CF module.

After copying the spectrum_cs.o module into the approp /lib/modules
location, and editing my /etc/pcmcia/config file to correctly match the
"Symbol" card (which IS being seen via cardctl), things grind to a halt
when I do a /sbin/depmod: Unresolved symbols in ....spectrum_cs.o

What might be causing this? What ROM level and other lib levels do I
need to have?

Dr. Harry J. Saal, President, Cultural Initiatives Silicon Valley
E-mail: Harry at saal.org   Home-page: http://www.ci-sv.org/
Voice: 877-998-1000 FAX: 650-429-2089