status/stability of PCMCIA via PCI card bridge?

Alex Payne al3x at al3x.net
Wed Mar 13 06:08:37 EST 2002

To all:

I've been trying to get an Orinoco Silver card working on my linux box via Orinoco's PCI card PCMCIA adaptor (intel chipset).  I had this working previously under Redhat 7.2, but am now using Gentoo, though this shouldn't make much of a difference.  Does anyone here use a similar configuration, or have insight into the PCI adaptor being the cause of errors when trying to setup an orinoco silver?  Thanks.

::al3x payne