More updates: on IRQ problem with PCMCIA & ORINOCO

Vic Berdin sndbeat at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 02:31:24 EST 2002

Hello Everyone,

It seems that the prototype hardware I am using
requires more work! I've tested the PCMCIA-ORINOCO
package that I have built on other known working
machines and everything worked out quite well! I am
impressed! No hassles or what so ever. Such a splendid
job to those who spent great efforts in comming up
with such FREE drivers! I salute everyone involved in
the linux wireless development.

Darned prototypes! - VIC